Capital for Your Next Real Estate Project of Any Size
Real estate is one of the most significant investments that any business can undertake. At Ambition Funding Solutions, we are dedicated to helping individuals and companies like yours to secure the right commercial real estate financing for their needs. Whether you are buying an investment or owner-occupied property, we can help.
We offer several unique options for commercial real estate financing across many different property types, such as; owner-occupied property, residential investments, mixed-use properties, warehouses, office buildings and many more:
- Conventional Loans: Many businesses want a conventional real estate loan. This option works for properties of all types and values.
- Fix and Flip Financing: Don’t pass on the opportunity for a great flip due to a lack of funding. We offer programs that allow for flexible and quick access to capital.
- Long-Term Rental: Looking to purchase a property to hold as a long-term rental? We offer flexible financing programs for all types of property purchases such as; 1-4 family, condos, townhomes, and planned unit developments.
- Short-Term Rental: We help investors obtain funding for those who prefer short-term purchases for 12-36 months to increase their rental income, available for multi-family, mixed-use, 1-4 family, condos, townhomes and 5+unit properties.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: We work with high net worth individuals and capital sources to offer tailored solutions to you. This choice is ideal for high-value buildings.
- International Loans: We help fund property purchases overseas. If you are pursuing a high-value, international property purchase, we can help.
- Bridge and Hard Money Loans: These loans are based on the value of your real property. Bridge loans offer temporary financing to advance a product while you are securing a permanent loan.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial mortgage-backed securities are loans that have been bundled then sold as securities. This option provides lower interest rates and good terms.
- Construction Funding: If you need capital for a construction project and your principles are experienced with equity, we can help. This is available for high-value projects.
In addition to the above, we offer several loan types through government programs. These are a couple of available choices:
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: We provide real estate loans through the Small Business Administration programs. They offer superior interest and terms.
- HUD and FHA Loans: These federal housing programs help provide better terms. They are ideal for residential, healthcare and other similar property types.
Contact Us Today
Don’t wait to get the commercial real estate financing for your property purchase, contact us today for a free consultation and financial analysis.