At Ambition Funding Solutions, we specialize in helping residential real estate investors secure funding to execute on their strategy.
We lend on many different property types:
- 1-4 family homes
- 5+ unit apartments
- mixed-use properties
- Fix and Flip Financing: Don’t pass on the opportunity for a great flip due to a lack of funding. We offer programs that allow for flexible and quick access to capital. Our ARV (After Renovation Value) loan programs include financing inclusive of purchase price and rehab costs, interest-only payments, no pre-payment penalties, and fast closings. For more information click HERE.
- Long-Term Rental: Looking to purchase a property to hold as a long-term rental? We offer flexible financing programs including 30-year fixed rate and a variety of ARMs to suit your investment needs.
- Short-Term Rental: We have a 24-36 month lending program for investors who have a need for a short term purchase. This may be of interest if you have a need to first increase rental income or property value prior to selling off.
- Refinancing and Cash-Outs: Extract capital out of property you already own. We have a variety of terms available depending upon your investment strategy to help you get the equity you need out of your owned real estate.
- One-Stop Shop to Execute on Your BRRRR Strategy (Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat): In addition to doing one-off transactions you can execute on a complete BRRRR strategy with us. We are your one-stop shop when we combine our Fix-N-Flip lending program with our long term financing options.
Benefits of working with us include:
- no obligation estimates
- quick pre-approvals
- minimal documentation requirements
- fast closings
- no income verification
To get started, you can either:
- Call 631-406-7211 or 1-866-MBITION (624-8466)
- Complete the form at the bottom of this page
- Schedule a consultation with an advisor for a time that is convenient for you by clicking here: SCHEDULE
Whether you have a property already in mind or not we are happy to consult with you.